AMVS Global is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly, in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data AMVS collects from you
We will collect personal data from your interactions with us, such as when you apply for jobs via AMVS job posting and when you correspond with us such as by email or over the phone, or via social media such as LinkedIn, Xing and Facebook. The personal data we collect from you includes:
• Your name , address and contact details
• Your nationality / work permit status
• Your CV and all information contained within this document
• Your communications with us
If you have applied for a job via AMVS portal, registered your CV via our website then we will provide this information to you by email or phone.
Personal data transfers in and outside of the EEA
The EEA includes all EU countries, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Some of the clients we submit your job applications to may be based outside the EEA, and may need to transfer personal data outside of the EEA, for example to the United States of America.
Where your personal data is transferred to a country outside of the EEA and that country is not subject to an EU adequacy decision, we will obtain your written permission in advance before doing so.
Wherever we rely on your consent to process personal data, you always have a right to withdraw that consent.
Your other personal data rights
In addition to your rights to withdraw your consent and to object, you have the right to ask us:
• Access to information about your personal data or for a copy of your personal data
• You can correct or delete your personal data
• You restrict processing of your personal data at any point of time
• To provide you with certain personal data in a structured, machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another organization
If any queries please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org